“Finish putting your things in order as soon as you can, so that you can spend the rest of your life surrounded by the people and things that you love most.”
~Marie Kondo, Spark Joy
The KonMari Method® was named for and designed by Marie Kondo, the bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. Kondo, a diligent student of tidying since childhood, was named one of Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” in 2015. Learn more about Marie Kondo and her mission to #organizetheworld at konmari.com.
The KonMari Method® is a straightforward method of tidying.
There are 5 categories:
- Komono (miscellany)
- What to Keep
- Where to Put It
And 1 Magical Question:
- Does It Spark Joy?
A Certified KonMari Consultant offers valuable guidance throughout the tidying process and supports clients in achieving a life that sparks joy.
A more complete explanation of the KonMari Method® can be found in Marie Kondo’s books:
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Spark Joy
- The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up
- Kiki & Jax: The Life-Changing Magic of Friendship
- Joy at Work: Organizing Your Professional Life
- Kurashi at Home: How to Organize Your Space and Achieve Your Ideal Life